- 1 How much does it cost to send a package to Greece?
- 2 How much does it cost to send a parcel from UK to Greece?
- 3 What is the cheapest way to ship a package to Greece?
- 4 How much does it cost to ship a package from USA to Greece?
- 5 Can I ship a package to Greece?
- 6 Does UPS ship to Greece?
- 7 How long does it take to send a parcel from UK to Greece?
- 8 What can I not send to Greece?
- 9 How long does it take to get to Greece from UK?
- 10 Does FedEx ship to Greece?
- 11 How long does it take for a package to clear customs in Greece?
- 12 How do you address a package to Greece?
- 13 How much does UPS International Shipping Cost?
- 14 Can I ship vitamins to Greece?
- 15 How do I ship something through UPS?
How much does it cost to send a package to Greece?
Country Conditions for Mailing – Greece
|Weight not over (lbs.)||Parcel Post Rate|
How much does it cost to send a parcel from UK to Greece?
How much does it cost to send a parcel from the UK to Greece? Postage to Greece start as low as £20.38 when you book your delivery through DPDLocal-Online.
What is the cheapest way to ship a package to Greece?
The cheapest way to send a package to Greece with Parcel Monkey is with EU Parcel. This tracked mail service is ideal for eBay sellers and small businesses looking to reduce their shipping costs and individuals shipping on a budget.
How much does it cost to ship a package from USA to Greece?
See how low shipping rates from the US can be!
|Weight||Small Pack Saver 7 – 20 days||FedEx Economy 2 – 5 days|
|1lbs||14.99 USD||25.99 USD|
|2lbs||23.99 USD||27.99 USD|
|3lbs||32.99 USD||31.99 USD|
|4lbs||41.99 USD||35.99 USD|
Can I ship a package to Greece?
We ship to Greece using carriers like FedEx, DHL, USPS, and Planet Mail. Prices start at around $10 for small packages and you get package tracking as well. In this guide, you will find all the information needed for the shipping packages from the US online stores, (eventually, your friends) to Greece.
Does UPS ship to Greece?
Select any service for more information. International Shipping Services.
|Export and Import (Where Available)|
|Delivery Commitment||SERVICE DESCRIPTION||SERVICE|
|1-5 Business Days undefined SERVICE DESCRIPTION: Delivery by end of day SERVICE: UPS Express Saver||Delivery by end of day||UPS Express Saver|
How long does it take to send a parcel from UK to Greece?
Express services to Greece usually take 1-3 days, while economy services can take up to an estimated 6 days. You may need to account for additional time if collecting from or delivering to a remote location.
What can I not send to Greece?
Seditious articles, newspapers, periodicals, books and printed matter of all kinds, circulation of which is prohibited in Greece. Weapons of all kinds.
How long does it take to get to Greece from UK?
How long is the flight to Greece? Flights from London to Athens, Greece: 3 hours 35 minutes.
Does FedEx ship to Greece?
Before finalising your shipment, please see our latest service alert updates. A World of Opportunity Awaits.
|FedEx International Priority®||Choose this express delivery service to have your documents and boxes delivered to over 220 countries/territories worldwide||Estimate Transit Time|
How long does it take for a package to clear customs in Greece?
Between filing the paperwork, perfecting the packaging, cross-border delivery, Customs clearance, and local delivery within Greece it may take anywhere between 3 weeks to 4 months (or more!) to get a parcel delivered to your recipient.
How do you address a package to Greece?
The Greece postal service recognizes the following structure for a postal address:
- Line 1: RECIPIENT OR CONTACT NAME Line 2: STREET HOUSE NUMBER Line 3: POSTAL CODE CITY Line 4: COUNTRY.
- Κωνσταντινουπόλεως 51 546 42 Θεσσαλονίκη GRC.
- KONSTANDINUPOLEOS 51 546 42 THESSALONIKI GRC.
How much does UPS International Shipping Cost?
USPS Priority Mail International vs. Express Couriers
|Courier||Service||Cost (Retail pricing)|
|UPS||UPS Worldwide Expedited||$127.05|
|UPS||UPS Worldwide Saver||$137.15|
Can I ship vitamins to Greece?
Shipping Vitamins, Supplements, Herbs and More To Greece All orders placed with eVitamins will process and ship from the United States. eVitamins warehouse is located in Utica, Michigan. Please know that we do try to adhere to each countries individual import policies.
How do I ship something through UPS?
Follow these four steps:
- Choose a box strong enough to hold the contents. That means it shouldn’t have tears, rips, bends, or other damage.
- Select and use proper cushioning materials for package contents.
- Securely seal your package.
- Properly label your package.