- 1 What is the cheapest way to fly to Greece?
- 2 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 3 What is the cheapest way to get to Greece from USA?
- 4 How can I get to Greece cheap?
- 5 How much will a trip to Greece cost?
- 6 Is food expensive in Greece?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 8 What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
- 9 How long does it take to fly to Greece?
- 10 Can you use US dollars in Greece?
- 11 How many days do you need to visit Greece?
- 12 Are flights allowed into Greece?
- 13 How much money do you need to save to go to Greece?
- 14 How much money should I bring to Greece?
- 15 What is the best month to visit Greece?
What is the cheapest way to fly to Greece?
This is the Cheapest Way to Fly to Greece
- Go towards the beginning or the end of the peak seasons. This means going in May and early June or September.
- Fly to a European country, most likely London, FIRST. This is the biggest factor and way to get cheap flights.
- Be flexible in your flying days.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
What is the cheapest way to get to Greece from USA?
The cheapest ticket to Greece from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $24 one- way, and $438 round-trip. The most popular route is New York John F Kennedy Intl to Athens Eleftherios V. and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $521.
How can I get to Greece cheap?
Here are some ways to save money on your next flight to Athens, Greece.
- Book early or late.
- Break it up.
- Be flexible.
- Consider other airlines.
- Take a tour.
- Fly direct.
- Try an “open-jaw flight.” Go into Athens but fly home out of Heraklion, Rhodes, Thessaloniki or Kerkyra.
- Comparison shop.
How much will a trip to Greece cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
Is food expensive in Greece?
While meal prices in Greece can vary, the average cost of food in Greece is €28 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Greece should cost around €11 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
American Airlines and Iberia are the 2 Cathay Pacific airline partners that we recommend for flights to Greece. British Airways is an option, however, the fuel surcharges are high and will eat up the value of your Asia Miles.
How long does it take to fly to Greece?
About Greece Flights last around four hours, but it all depends on your choice of airport.
Can you use US dollars in Greece?
Can you use dollars in Greece? No you can ‘t spend dollars in Greece. You will need to either use your cards or get hold of some physical Euros when on vacation in Greece.
How many days do you need to visit Greece?
Planning Your Trip to Greece We recommend that you spend at least seven days in Greece to be able to comfortably explore Athens and one or two Greek islands. With more days to spend, you can obviously explore more destinations and less-visited islands, but if you are planning a quick getaway we ‘ve got you covered too.
Are flights allowed into Greece?
Are there flights to Greece now? Inbound international flights from the list of approved countries are now allowed into all airports in Greece. Eligible travellers should be able to find and book flights to Greece’s major international airports in Athens and Thessaloniki.
How much money do you need to save to go to Greece?
What we think an average daily budget for Greece should be: With our amazing tips, you can comfortably travel Greece on a budget of $35 to $50 USD per day. Make sure you are fully prepared for your trip (this can save a lot of money too). Find out what you need to pack for your vacation to Greece.
How much money should I bring to Greece?
Despite problems in the Greek economy, it’s still on the expensive side to travel to Greece. Budget travelers should plan on $50 a day, while mid-range to luxury travelers can expect to pay between $150 to $350 a day, or higher if you plan to visit more than one of its 200 islands.
What is the best month to visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.