- 1 How do I get from Zakynthos to Athens?
- 2 How far is Zakynthos from Athens by ferry?
- 3 How do I get from Athens airport to Zakynthos?
- 4 How far is Zakynthos from Santorini?
- 5 Where do you fly to to get to Zakynthos?
- 6 How do I move around Zakynthos?
- 7 Is there a ferry from Zakynthos to Kefalonia?
- 8 How do I get from Zakynthos to Santorini?
- 9 How do I get from Zakynthos to Mykonos?
- 10 Does Zakynthos have an airport?
- 11 Is Zante mainland Greece?
- 12 How do I get to Zakynthos from London?
- 13 What is the nicest island in Greece?
- 14 Where should couples stay in Zakynthos?
- 15 How many days do you need in Santorini?
How do I get from Zakynthos to Athens?
There is no ferry to Zakynthos from Athens. The ferry to Zakynthos departs from the port of Kilini, on the eastern side of the Peloponnese and the trip takes about 1 hour. You can go to Killini by bus from Athens or Patras.
How far is Zakynthos from Athens by ferry?
Zakynthos to Athens by bus and ferry. The bus and ferry journey time between Zakynthos and Athens is around 5h and covers a distance of around 317 km. The fastest bus and ferry normally takes 5h.
How do I get from Athens airport to Zakynthos?
The cheapest way to get from Athens Airport (ATH) to Zakynthos is to bus and ferry which costs 30€ – 55€ and takes 7h 10m. What is the fastest way to get from Athens Airport (ATH) to Zakynthos? The quickest way to get from Athens Airport (ATH) to Zakynthos is to fly which costs 45€ – 220€ and takes 59 min.
How far is Zakynthos from Santorini?
The distance between Santorini Island and Zakynthos is 432 km.
Where do you fly to to get to Zakynthos?
Zakynthos International Airport “Dionysios Solomos” receives domestic flights from Athens and Kefalonia all year round. During summer, it also receives flights from numerous locations around Europe. The flight time from Athens to Zakynthos is about 45 minutes.
How do I move around Zakynthos?
Getting Around Zakynthos Public transport is readily available on the island although we rarely recommend the use of public transport on the Greek islands due to the reliability factor and the fact that everything is on “Greek time”.
Is there a ferry from Zakynthos to Kefalonia?
The ferry trip from Zakynthos to Kefalonia (port of Pessada) lasts 1 hour. From Kefalonia, you can take ferries to Ithaki, Corfu, Patras. In the summer months, there are also ferries from Kefalonia to Italy.
How do I get from Zakynthos to Santorini?
It is approximately 432 km to get from Zakynthos to Santorini Island. The best way to get from Zakynthos to Santorini Island without a car is to bus and ferry and car ferry which takes 11h 51m and costs 130€ – 310€. It takes approximately 3h 12m to get from Zakynthos to Santorini Island, including transfers.
How do I get from Zakynthos to Mykonos?
The cheapest way to get from Mykonos to Zakynthos is to car ferry and bus and ferry which costs 50€ – 140€ and takes 14h 13m. The quickest way to get from Mykonos to Zakynthos is to fly which costs 80€ – 230€ and takes 4h 39m. The distance between Mykonos and Zakynthos is 392 km. 6
Does Zakynthos have an airport?
Zakynthos International Airport “Dionysios Solomos” (IATA: ZTH, ICAO: LGZA) is an airport in Zakynthos, Greece.
Is Zante mainland Greece?
Zakynthos lies in the eastern part of the Ionian sea, around 20 kilometres (12 miles) west of the Greek (Peloponnese) mainland. Zakynthos is about 40 kilometres (25 miles) long and 20 kilometres (12 miles) wide, and covers an area of 405.55 km2 (156.58 sq mi). Its coastline is approximately 123 km (76 mi) long.
How do I get to Zakynthos from London?
There are 2 airlines who fly direct from London to Zante ( Zakynthos ). Easyjet, Tui, and Thomas Cook Airlines offer flights from London Stansted to Zante (Zykanthos). EasyJet, Enter Air, Germania, Small Planet Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines and Tui fly direct from Gatwick to Zante (Zykanthos).
What is the nicest island in Greece?
Best islands in Greece
- Santorini. In Santorini the blue of the sea blends with the blue of the sky and the blue roofs of the houses.
- Kefalonia Island.
- Marathonisi Island.
- Rhodes Island.
- Symi Island.
Where should couples stay in Zakynthos?
- BEST LUXURY HOTELS: Olea All Suite Hotel, Porto Zante Villas & Spa.
- BEST HOTELS ON THE BEACH: Zante Maris Hotel & Spa, The Bay Hotel & Suites.
- BEST LUXURY VILLAS: Porto Zante Villas & Spa, Zante Maris Suites, Emerald Villas, Periyali.
- BEST INFINITY POOL: Gloria Maris Hotel Suites & Villa.
How many days do you need in Santorini?
We recommend 3 to 5 days in Santorini in order to visit as many places as possible. Santorini is a very interesting island and except from Oia, the volcano and the amazing views, there are many things to see and do. But you can also do it in 24 hours and many day trips are proposed from other nearby islands.