- 1 Are 800 numbers free in Greece?
- 2 What is the area code for Crete Greece?
- 3 How do I dial a +30 number?
- 4 What is the telephone prefix 888?
- 5 How do I call a cell phone in Greece?
- 6 How do I call a mobile in Greece?
- 7 How can I call Greece for free?
- 8 How do I dial a number in Greece from UK?
- 9 Which country has +30 code?
- 10 What Dialling code is 003?
- 11 What country code is 33?
- 12 Which country code is +2666?
- 13 Is 888 a lucky number?
- 14 Where is area code 888 in the US?
- 15 How do I find out who owns an 888 number?
Are 800 numbers free in Greece?
Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only. For domestic calls to a 800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 00800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 800 ). Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
What is the area code for Crete Greece?
Phone Codes Calling Crete from abroad Dial your country’s international access code, then 30 ( Greece’s country code ) followed by the 10-digit local number. Calling internationally from Crete Dial 00 (the international access code ), the country code, and the local number.
How do I dial a +30 number?
This is a list of dialing codes in Greece. Telephone numbers in Greece.
|Country calling code||+ 30|
|International call prefix||00|
What is the telephone prefix 888?
Area Code 888 is utilized. For Toll Free Calls With toll free numbers the charges are paid for by the party who is called instead of the caller. Although area code 888 is not assigned to a geographical area or time zone, calls to any toll free number may be restricted by the customer.
How do I call a cell phone in Greece?
To call Greece from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 30, the Greece country code.
- Then dial the 2 to 4-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 6 to 8-digit phone number.
How do I call a mobile in Greece?
- Dial 30 for Greece’s country code. The country code will connect you to all the numbers within Greece.
- Enter the 2 to 4-digit area code. Different locations in Greece have varying area codes.
- Dial “69” to call mobile phones in Greece.
- Dial the rest of the 10-digit phone number.
How can I call Greece for free?
Free Calls to Greece
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Greece free – anytime, any day.
- Simply dial 08700 477 477 + 0030 + the local number.
How do I dial a number in Greece from UK?
Yes you will need to dial 0044 and drop the first 0 from UK numbers. For numbers in Greece add 0030 and then the Greek number.
Which country has +30 code?
Greece Country Code 30 Country Code GR.
What Dialling code is 003?
Ranking of the most reported location by 003
What country code is 33?
For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44.
Which country code is +2666?
The following are the telephone numbers in Lesotho. Lesotho was allocated the country code +266 by the International Telecommunication Union in the late 1960s. Telephone numbers in Lesotho.
|Country calling code||+266|
Is 888 a lucky number?
In Christian numerology, the number 888 represents Jesus, or sometimes more specifically Christ the Redeemer. For this reason, addresses and phone numbers containing the digit sequence 888 are considered particularly lucky, and may command a premium because of it.
Where is area code 888 in the US?
Where is Area Code 888? Area code ( 888 ) is in the state of KS.
How do I find out who owns an 888 number?
Go to Internettollfree.com/800- number -reverse-lookup.html. In the center of the page, in the ” Find a Business” box, enter the phone number, press the “Search” button, and review the results. If the toll-free number is in the database, information about it will be displayed.