- 1 How much money should I bring to Greece?
- 2 How much does a cup of coffee cost in Greece?
- 3 How much is dinner in Athens?
- 4 How much is a beer in Greece?
- 5 Can you use US dollars in Greece?
- 6 Is Santorini dangerous?
- 7 Is Greece cheaper than UK?
- 8 How much is McDonalds in Greece?
- 9 How much should I budget for a week in Greece?
- 10 What should I not miss in Athens?
- 11 How much does a Big Mac cost in Greece?
- 12 Is Athens cheap?
- 13 Is alcohol expensive in Greece?
- 14 Is Greece cheap for food and drink?
- 15 Is beer cheaper than water in Germany?
How much money should I bring to Greece?
Despite problems in the Greek economy, it’s still on the expensive side to travel to Greece. Budget travelers should plan on $50 a day, while mid-range to luxury travelers can expect to pay between $150 to $350 a day, or higher if you plan to visit more than one of its 200 islands.
How much does a cup of coffee cost in Greece?
Coffee in Greece (as opposed to Greek coffee ) costs around €4 per cup because, in short, it is not ‘espresso’. No, this is not a circular argument. You don’t drink coffee in Greece standing at a bar downing your cup in one and leaving.
How much is dinner in Athens?
While meal prices in Athens can vary, the average cost of food in Athens is €20 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Athens should cost around €7.80 per person.
How much is a beer in Greece?
|COUNTRY||Average Pint Price ( in Euro)||Average Pint Price ( in Pound)|
Can you use US dollars in Greece?
Can you use dollars in Greece? No you can ‘t spend dollars in Greece. You will need to either use your cards or get hold of some physical Euros when on vacation in Greece.
Is Santorini dangerous?
Santorini is hot, especially in the summer. Pack plenty of sunscreen, hats, and flip flops. First-time visitors have found out the hard way that the pebbles, rocks, and sand on the beaches can be dangerous. Every year, more than a few people head home with serious burns and blisters on their feet.
Is Greece cheaper than UK?
United Kingdom is 48.8% more expensive than Greece.
How much is McDonalds in Greece?
Cost of living in Greece is, on average, 15.00% lower than in United States. Cost of Living in Greece.
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||6.00€|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||4.00€|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle)||4.00€|
How much should I budget for a week in Greece?
Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Greece for a couple is €110 ($134). So, a trip to Greece for two people for one week costs on average €1,545 ($1,879).
What should I not miss in Athens?
Best things to do in Athens
- The Acropolis. What is it?
- The National Gardens. What is it?
- Museum of Cycladic Art. What is it?
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) What is it?
- Monastiraki Neighbourhood. What is it?
- Varvakios Agora. What is it?
- Lycabettus Hill. What is it?
- Plaka Neighbourhood. What is it?
How much does a Big Mac cost in Greece?
Big Mac Index
Is Athens cheap?
Athens is certainly not cheap, but it is not very expensive either. In comparison to other European capitals, we would say that Athens is somewhere in the middle. It all depends on what type of traveler you are and how much budget you wish to spend during your visit.
Is alcohol expensive in Greece?
Bars, beer and mineral water Shots and cocktails are invariably expensive at €5–8, except during well-advertised happy hours: beer in a bar will cost €4–5, up to €12 for imports in trendier parts of Athens.
Is Greece cheap for food and drink?
How much does a meal cost in Greece? Cheap street food will cost you under 5 EUR, while a cheap meal at a cafe will be closer to 10 EUR. A casual meal at a nice restaurant will cost around 20 EUR (30 EUR if you include wine).
Is beer cheaper than water in Germany?
“ Germans love cars and rules and beer. They like beer so much, it’s cheaper than water!” In some places, it is in fact MUCH cheaper to drink beer than water.