- 1 How much does it cost to honeymoon in Greece?
- 2 Where should I honeymoon in Greece?
- 3 How much does an average trip to Greece cost?
- 4 How much money do you need per day in Greece?
- 5 Is Greece expensive to visit?
- 6 Why is Greece so expensive?
- 7 What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
- 8 Which Greek island is most beautiful?
- 9 What is the most romantic place in Greece?
- 10 How can I go to Greece for cheap?
- 11 Is it cheaper to go to Greece or Italy?
- 12 How can I fly to Greece cheap?
- 13 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 14 Do I need a visa to go to Greece?
- 15 How do I visit Greece for the first time?
How much does it cost to honeymoon in Greece?
Greece Honeymoon Budget: Depending on many circumstances, week-long (7 nights) stays in Greece during low season start at around $5500- 6000+ for airfare from larger airports, pre-arranged transfers included, and hotels.
Where should I honeymoon in Greece?
Here are some of our favorite islands for an unforgettable honeymoon in Greece:
- Santorini. This hot spot within the Cyclades Island group is just a short flight or boat ride from Athens, making it an ideal place to kick off your sun and sand exploration.
How much does an average trip to Greece cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
How much money do you need per day in Greece?
How much money will you need for your trip to Greece? You should plan to spend around €110 ($134) per day on your vacation in Greece, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation.
Is Greece expensive to visit?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
Why is Greece so expensive?
Greece is expensive because the country uses the euro. The euro is very expensive vs the dollar, hence Greece’s prices are forced to be set at a rate perceived as high by US visitors. Actually Greece is expensive because the tourism industry got greedy. Just like it did in Spain.
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
Which Greek island is most beautiful?
1.) I’m pretty sure Santorini is the most famous and possibly the most beautiful islands in Greece. With its clifftop villages and amazing views, it’s one of the unique Greek Islands that has been massively shaped by a volcanic eruption a few thousand years ago.
What is the most romantic place in Greece?
10 Most Romantic Places To Visit In Greece
- 1 Rhodes. Rhodes is the most popular vacation destination in Greece due to its rich history and attractions.
- 2 Crete. Crete is the largest island in Greece, known for its stunning terrain.
- 3 Milos.
- 4 Chalki Village.
- 5 Skala Erresos.
- 6 Meteora.
- 7 Santorini.
- 8 Mykonos.
How can I go to Greece for cheap?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.
Is it cheaper to go to Greece or Italy?
Greece tends to be a little cheaper than Italy but there’s not a huge difference in prices, especially outside of the large cities. Both Greece and Italy have some fantastic hotels and restaurants. Italy has more top end hotels and fine dining but nowhere beats Santorini and Mykonos for indulgent, pampered luxury.
How can I fly to Greece cheap?
Here are some ways to save money on your next flight to Athens, Greece.
- Book early or late.
- Break it up.
- Be flexible.
- Consider other airlines.
- Take a tour.
- Fly direct.
- Try an “open-jaw flight.” Go into Athens but fly home out of Heraklion, Rhodes, Thessaloniki or Kerkyra.
- Comparison shop.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
Do I need a visa to go to Greece?
Greece is a party to the Schengen Agreement; therefore, U.S. citizens may enter Greece without a visa for stays of up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes. For entry into Greece, your passport should have at least six months of remaining validity.
How do I visit Greece for the first time?
How do I get to Greece? By far, the fastest and easiest way to get to Greece is to fly. There are direct flights to many Greek destinations from all major airports. If you have more time, then driving or traveling by train can be enjoyable, although probably more expensive than flying.