- 1 What is the nicest part of Greece?
- 2 What is the best area to stay in Greece?
- 3 Which Greek island is the prettiest?
- 4 Which is better Santorini or Mykonos?
- 5 Which is the prettiest and quietest Greek island?
- 6 Which Greek island is the cheapest?
- 7 Where is the most beautiful place to stay in Greece?
- 8 Is Crete or Santorini better?
- 9 Is it expensive to stay in Greece?
- 10 Which part of Greece has the best beaches?
- 11 What is the most visited island in Greece?
- 12 What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
- 13 How long is ferry ride from Santorini to Mykonos?
- 14 How much is ferry from Mykonos to Santorini?
- 15 Which is more expensive Mykonos or Santorini?
What is the nicest part of Greece?
15 Best places to visit in Greece
- Santorini. Located in the Aegean Sea, the Santorini archipelago is a destination for travellers from all over the world.
- Navagio Beach.
What is the best area to stay in Greece?
The 5 Best Greek Islands
- Santorini. My favorite island in Greece is Santorini.
- Mykonos. The best nightlife and clubbing in Greece is found on Mykonos.
- Crete. The largest Greek island and rich with beaches, historical sights, hikes, and small cities.
- Naxos. The most family-friendly island in Greece is Naxos.
Which Greek island is the prettiest?
1.) I’m pretty sure Santorini is the most famous and possibly the most beautiful islands in Greece. With its clifftop villages and amazing views, it’s one of the unique Greek Islands that has been massively shaped by a volcanic eruption a few thousand years ago.
Which is better Santorini or Mykonos?
Mykonos is not without its beautiful spots but for scenes that are truly jaw-dropping, Santorini wins hands-down. Santorini is more romantic and much better suited to a honeymoon or couples vacation. Mykonos has gorgeous beaches with golden sand and turquoise water.
Which is the prettiest and quietest Greek island?
Which Are the Quietest Greek Islands for Escaping the Crowds?
- IKARIA. Number one on this list is the island of Ikaria in the Aegean Sea – the island that time forgot.
Which Greek island is the cheapest?
The Most Affordable Greek Islands to Visit This Year
- Agistri. Very close to Athens, Agistri is a very affordable option for an island holiday.
- Kythnos. Kythnos, a stunning little island in the Cyclades, seduces visitors with more than 70 beaches – the beautiful Kolona Beach is a must-see.
Where is the most beautiful place to stay in Greece?
10 Stunning Hotels on the Greek Islands
- Andronis Luxury Suites, Santorini.
- Katikies, Santorini.
- Grace Santorini.
- Canaves Oia, Santorini.
- Kensho Boutique Hotel & Suites, Mykonos.
- Boheme Mykonos.
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete.
- Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection, Crete.
Is Crete or Santorini better?
Santorini is the most magical incredible island in Greece. If you can only visit one island then it should be Santorini. Crete is wonderful and beautiful too – it’s also much bigger and requires one to two weeks (or more) to tour the island properly. Santorini has better and more unique luxury hotels.
Is it expensive to stay in Greece?
While it’s true that there are a lot of fancy (and expensive ) resorts in Greece, it is actually possible to explore this diverse country on a budget. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
Which part of Greece has the best beaches?
The best beach for partying is Paradise Beach on Mykonos. The best beach for quiet and solitude is Plaka Beach on Naxos. The best beaches on Mainland Greece are found in Halkidiki. The Best Beaches in Greece.
What is the most visited island in Greece?
Santorini is probably the most popular Greek Island.
What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
So, what are the best things to do in 7 days in Greece?
- 1) Athens (2 days ) Where to stay in Athens.
- 2) Mycenae/ Epidaurus/ Nafplio (1 day ) Where to stay in Nafplio.
- 3) Palamidi Fortress/ Monemvasia (1 day )
- 4) Mystras/ Olympia (1 day )
- 5) Delphi (1 day )
- 6) Return to Athens (1 day )
- You’re traveling to Greece?
How long is ferry ride from Santorini to Mykonos?
How long is the ferry ride from Santorini to Mykonos? The ferry trip can last from 2 hours to 3 hours depending on the vessel and its scheduled itinerary.
How much is ferry from Mykonos to Santorini?
How much is the ferry from Mykonos to Santorini? The cost of a single ferry ticket ranges between 40€ – 80€.
Which is more expensive Mykonos or Santorini?
Yes, Mykonos is more expensive than Santorini, even though both islands are very expensive during the peak season of July and August. In Santorini, during August, you can find budget rooms in Perivolos and Perissa villages for less than 100 euros.