- 1 How do you get around Spetses?
- 2 Can you drink tap water in Spetses?
- 3 Are there sandy beaches in Spetses?
- 4 How long is the ferry from Athens to Spetses?
- 5 Are there cars on Spetses?
- 6 Is Spetses good for families?
- 7 Can you use tap water in Greece if boiled?
- 8 Can you drink tap water in Santorini Greece?
- 9 Can you drink water Greece?
- 10 How do I get from Piraeus to Spetses?
- 11 How much is the ferry from Athens to Spetses?
- 12 Are Spetses expensive?
- 13 How much is the ferry from Athens to Hydra?
How do you get around Spetses?
- Taxis and private transfers. There are some taxis available in Spetses.
- Bicycles or motorbikes. Spetses is an ideal place for those who love riding bicycles or motorbikes.
- Horse Carriages. Horse Carriages are extensively used in Spetses.
- Water taxis.
Can you drink tap water in Spetses?
Water Supply The water supplied by the town is perfectly safe to drink and cook with, but bottled water may be preferred. Spetses has no natural water available.
Are there sandy beaches in Spetses?
Description: Located on the southern side of the island, Xilokeriza is a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by much greenery. This is a nice place to relax.
How long is the ferry from Athens to Spetses?
The ferry to Spetses from Athens takes about 3 hours and also stops in other ports of the Saronic Gulf, such as Hydra, Ermioni, Poros and Porto Heli. The ferry to Spetses can be either hydrofoil or catamaran in type.
Are there cars on Spetses?
Only the regular ferry carries motorcycles and bikes to Spetses. Private cars are not officially allowed on the island.
Is Spetses good for families?
If you wish to have an unforgettable weekend with your family, Spetses is the ideal place for families with children. The island is easily accessible either by boat or Flying Dolphin from the port of Piraeus or from Hydra, Aegina and Poros.
Can you use tap water in Greece if boiled?
1) Yes, it is. Subject to the same standards as the rest of the EU. 2) If water were not great straight out of the tap, as in some other areas of the world, then boiling it would be a good solution, hence coffee and tea are always the safer bets.
Can you drink tap water in Santorini Greece?
Santorini really has no sources of natural drinking water. Washing up and brushing your teeth can be safely done using tap water throughout the island.
Can you drink water Greece?
Water — The public drinking water in Greece is safe to drink, although it can be slightly brackish in some locales near the sea. For that reason, many people prefer the bottled water available at restaurants, hotels, cafes, food stores, and kiosks.
How do I get from Piraeus to Spetses?
Ferries depart from Piraeus port daily, almost 5 times per day. The trip lasts approximately 3 hours and the route is carried out by a high-speed vessel. Spetses is also connected by ferry with Poros, Hydra and with some locations on the eastern coast of Peloponnese, such as Ermioni and Porto Heli.
How much is the ferry from Athens to Spetses?
How much is the ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Spetses? The standard ferry ticket to Spetses costs around 38€.
Are Spetses expensive?
Spetses is generally a bit expensive, so stay only for 2-3 days, they are enough. If you want to continue your holidays, take the hydrofoil to Hydra or Porto Heli, they are both too close to Spetses.
How much is the ferry from Athens to Hydra?
How much is the ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Hydra? The Athens (Piraeus) – Hydra ferry price ranges from approximately €28 to €35. The ticket cost can be higher or lower depending on discounts, offers, as well as seat and vessel type.