- 1 Is April a good time to visit Greece?
- 2 How hot is Athens in April?
- 3 How warm is Santorini in April?
- 4 What’s the weather like in the Greek islands in April?
- 5 Which Greek island is the hottest in April?
- 6 Can you swim in April in Greece?
- 7 Where can I go for Sun in April?
- 8 Where should I go on holiday in April?
- 9 How hot is Turkey in April?
- 10 Is Santorini crowded in April?
- 11 Is Santorini cold in April?
- 12 Is Santorini open in April?
- 13 Which is the best Greek island to visit in April?
- 14 Where is warmest in Europe in April?
- 15 How warm is Kos in April?
Is April a good time to visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring ( April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.
How hot is Athens in April?
Is Athens Hot In April? The average temperature this month is 16°C, made up of highs of 20°C and lows of 12°C.
How warm is Santorini in April?
Average High/Low Temperatures by Month
What’s the weather like in the Greek islands in April?
Spring has arrived, with plenty of bright sunny days, crystal clear skies, and little rain. While Athens averages 68ºF (20ºC) Fahrenheit, the Cyclades, Dodecanese, and Crete are a degree or two warmer and may feel more like summer to visitors from northern climes.
Which Greek island is the hottest in April?
Hottest Greek islands in April
- Cyprus. Average temperature in April: 21ºC.
- Crete. Average temperature in April: 19ºC.
- Chios. Average temperature in April: 17ºC.
- Paxos. Average temperature in April: 18ºC.
- Kefalonia. Average temperature in April: 18ºC.
- Skyros. Average temperature in April: 17ºC.
- Halkidiki. Average temperature in April: 18ºC.
Can you swim in April in Greece?
Yes. you can swim in April. I live in NW Crete and we swim on the north coast from April onwards. We are English so used to colder temperatures:-) April is a very pleasant month with daytime temps averaging from 12C at night to a high of 26C during the day.
Where can I go for Sun in April?
If you’re tired of the ‘ April showers’, April can be a great month to get away for some early summer sunshine.
- Cairo, Egypt.
- Marrakech, Morocco.
- Las Vegas.
- Bodrum, Turkey.
- Kos, Greece.
- Costa del Sol, Spain. Average April temperature: 21.8 °C.
- Albufeira, Portugal. Average April temperature: 20.7 °C.
Where should I go on holiday in April?
The 20 best holiday destinations in April
- THAILAND. Temperature: 30°C high; 26°C low.
- BOLIVIA, SOUTH AMERICA. Temperature: 17°C high; 4°C low.
- AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS. Temperature: 11°C high; 4°C low.
- NAPLES, ITALY. Temperature: 18°C high; 9°C low.
- ZAMBIA, AFRICA.
- BALI, INDONESIA.
- CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA.
- TORONTO, CANADA.
How hot is Turkey in April?
April sees an average daily temperature is 16 degrees Celsius. This average includes an estimated low of 10 degrees Celsius, which usually occurs in the night time, and an estimated high of 21 degrees Celsius.
Is Santorini crowded in April?
Santorini in April (40% Crowded ): A great month for hiking, sightseeing, and touring the wineries. On warm years it’s possible to have a few beach days at the end of the month.
Is Santorini cold in April?
In April, the weather becomes warmer every day and it can reach 25 degrees celsius with clear skies and sun. However, May is definitely the month to start swimming in Santorini (even though the sea waters might still be slightly cold from the winter).
Is Santorini open in April?
After a long winter’s break which has lasted on Santorini in some cases since last September or October, everything from restaurants to hotels to tours to flights are all fully operational by the end of April.
Which is the best Greek island to visit in April?
Best Greek Islands to Visit in April: Crete, Santorini, Rhodes, Corfu, Naxos, and Paros. Greek Islands Weather in May: Warm sunny days with a good chance of beach weather, little rain.
Where is warmest in Europe in April?
- Cyprus. Average highs in April: 22ºC. Average daily sunshine: 9 hours.
- Crete. Average highs in April: 20ºC. Average daily sunshine: 8 hours.
- Southern Turkey. Average highs in April: 22ºC.
- Malta and Gozo. Average highs in April: 20ºC.
- Seville. Average highs in April: 23ºC.
- Canary Islands. Average highs in April: 21ºC.
How warm is Kos in April?
What is the temperature in April in Kos? The average high- temperature, in April, is 18°C (64.4°F), while the average low- temperature is 15.3°C (59.5°F).