- 1 How much does a trip to Greece cost?
- 2 Is Greece expensive to visit?
- 3 Is it cheaper to go to Greece now?
- 4 How can I go to Greece for cheap?
- 5 Do people in Greece speak English?
- 6 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 7 How much money should I take to Greece for a week?
- 8 How much spending money will I need for a week in Greece?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 10 Is Greece dangerous for tourists?
- 11 What is the cheapest and safest country to visit?
- 12 Which is the cheapest Greek island to visit?
- 13 What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
- 14 Is Santorini expensive?
How much does a trip to Greece cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
Is Greece expensive to visit?
When it comes to travel costs, Greece can be a bit deceptive. As a country, it has the reputation of being inexpensive. But as a travel destination, it isn’t always so cheap.
Is it cheaper to go to Greece now?
Many people think that the cost of a trip to Greece is very expensive, mainly because of all the beachside resorts and luxury yachts that pop up on Instagram. The truth is, Greece is actually very affordable, especially compared to other European countries.
How can I go to Greece for cheap?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.
Do people in Greece speak English?
The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. The most common foreign languages learned by Greeks are English, German, French and Italian.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
How much money should I take to Greece for a week?
Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Greece for a couple is €110 ($134). So, a trip to Greece for two people for one week costs on average €1,545 ($1,879).
How much spending money will I need for a week in Greece?
You should budget for around £45 per person per day for your visit to Greece or £315 per week, to include all food and excursions. Or try an all-inclusive deal.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
Is Greece dangerous for tourists?
OVERALL RISK: LOW. Greece is a very safe country to travel to. Tourists are unlikely to experience any crime or violence. The only concern is petty crime on the streets, but if you apply the basic precaution measures, your trip should go smoothly.
What is the cheapest and safest country to visit?
10 Best Places to Travel on a Budget
- Fiji. Most of us imagine Pacific Island destinations as expensive destinations filled with high priced resorts, food, and services.
- Central America. Want to roam ancient ruins, trek through the jungle, surf, and eat delicious food with few tourists around?
- South Korea.
- Eastern Europe.
Which is the cheapest Greek island to visit?
The Most Affordable Greek Islands to Visit This Year
- Agistri. Very close to Athens, Agistri is a very affordable option for an island holiday.
- Kythnos. Kythnos, a stunning little island in the Cyclades, seduces visitors with more than 70 beaches – the beautiful Kolona Beach is a must-see.
What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
So, what are the best things to do in 7 days in Greece?
- 1) Athens (2 days ) Where to stay in Athens.
- 2) Mycenae/ Epidaurus/ Nafplio (1 day ) Where to stay in Nafplio.
- 3) Palamidi Fortress/ Monemvasia (1 day )
- 4) Mystras/ Olympia (1 day )
- 5) Delphi (1 day )
- 6) Return to Athens (1 day )
- You’re traveling to Greece?
Is Santorini expensive?
There’s a reason Santorini attracts more than two million tourists each year — the white-and-blue washed island in the Greek Cyclades is basically heaven on earth. But it’s also about twice as expensive as Athens, with hotel prices in the summer climbing to $250, on average, per night.