- 1 How hot is Greece in June?
- 2 What is the best month to visit Athens Greece?
- 3 Is June a good time to visit Greece?
- 4 What is there to do in Athens in June?
- 5 How warm is Santorini in June?
- 6 Where is it hot in June?
- 7 How many days in Athens is enough?
- 8 Is food expensive in Athens?
- 9 Which Greek island is the prettiest?
- 10 How many days in Greece is enough?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Greece?
- 12 What should you not miss in Greece?
- 13 Is Athens worth visiting?
- 14 What should I not miss in Athens?
- 15 What is Athens famous for?
How hot is Greece in June?
How Hot Is Athens In June? The average temperature this month is 24°C, while the average low is just 20°C, and the average high is a warm 28°C. The lowest ever recorded temperature in Athens in June is 12°C, while the highest ever recorded temperature is 37°C.
What is the best month to visit Athens Greece?
The best times to visit Athens are between March and May and from September to November. Weather during these spring and fall months is agreeable and sunshine is pretty much a guarantee. Not to mention, crowds are thinner and hotel and airfare deals are easier to come by than in summer.
Is June a good time to visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early- June ) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods. The shoulder season offers you the opportunity to embrace the fun in Greece while not straining your budget.
What is there to do in Athens in June?
The Best Things To Do in Athens
- The Acropolis and Parthenon.
- Acropolis Museum.
- National Archaeological Museum.
- Benaki Museum of Greek Culture.
- National History Museum.
- Outdoor Cinema.
- Panathenaic (Olympic) Stadium.
- Benizelos Mansion.
How warm is Santorini in June?
During June, the average temperature for Santorini is an average of 24ºC with highs of 27ºC and lows of 21ºC. Hottest And Coolest Junes In Santorini? In recent times, the hottest June day ever recorded on the island saw temperatures reach as high as 40°C.
Where is it hot in June?
Where is hot in June
How many days in Athens is enough?
How many days do you need in Athens? Around 3 days would be the time needed to see all the main highlights of historic Athens, and to also take a day trip to a place of significant importance such as Delphi or the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion.
Is food expensive in Athens?
While meal prices in Athens can vary, the average cost of food in Athens is €20 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Athens should cost around €7.80 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Which Greek island is the prettiest?
1.) I’m pretty sure Santorini is the most famous and possibly the most beautiful islands in Greece. With its clifftop villages and amazing views, it’s one of the unique Greek Islands that has been massively shaped by a volcanic eruption a few thousand years ago.
How many days in Greece is enough?
Planning Your Trip to Greece We recommend that you spend at least seven days in Greece to be able to comfortably explore Athens and one or two Greek islands. With more days to spend, you can obviously explore more destinations and less-visited islands, but if you are planning a quick getaway we’ve got you covered too.
What is the coldest month in Greece?
|Quick Climate Info|
|Hottest Month||August (84 °F avg)|
|Coldest Month||January (50 °F avg)|
|Wettest Month||December (2.37″ avg)|
|Windiest Month||August (7 mph avg)|
What should you not miss in Greece?
Best things to do in Greece: top 10 attractions and activities
- #1 Sunset of Santorini. This is probably the most romantic thing to do in Greece!
- #2 The Acropolis of Athens. The Acropolis of Athens is arguably one of the unmissable attractions in Greece.
- #3 Swim in the sea.
- #4 Cycladic architecture.
- #5 Food and wine.
- #6 Ancient Delphi.
- #7 Nightlife in Mykonos.
- #8 Medieval Rhodes.
Is Athens worth visiting?
Athens is now definitely one of the best cities to visit in Greece. It’s worth visiting Athens today for both its ancient treasures – and its modern delights.
What should I not miss in Athens?
Best things to do in Athens
- The Acropolis. What is it?
- The National Gardens. What is it?
- Museum of Cycladic Art. What is it?
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) What is it?
- Monastiraki Neighbourhood. What is it?
- Varvakios Agora. What is it?
- Lycabettus Hill. What is it?
- Plaka Neighbourhood. What is it?
What is Athens famous for?
Athens was the largest and most influential of the Greek city-states. It had many fine buildings and was named after Athena, the goddess of wisdom and warfare. The Athenians invented democracy, a new type of government where every citizen could vote on important issues, such as whether or not to declare war.