- 1 What should I do in Greece for 2 weeks?
- 2 What can you see in Greece in 14 days?
- 3 How many days do you need in Greek Islands?
- 4 How many Greek islands are there in two weeks?
- 5 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 6 How much money should I take to Greece for a week?
- 7 How much should I save for a trip to Greece?
- 8 Why is Greece so expensive?
- 9 How do I go to Greece for a week?
- 10 How long is the ferry ride from Athens to Santorini?
- 11 What is the best itinerary for Greece?
- 12 How expensive is Santorini?
- 13 Is Mykonos more expensive than Santorini?
- 14 Is 2 weeks in Greece too long?
- 15 Is visiting Greece expensive?
What should I do in Greece for 2 weeks?
So, how to spend two weeks in Greece?
- Athens ( 2 days) Where to stay in Athens.
- Mycenae / Epidaurus / Nafplio (1 day) Where to stay in Nafplio.
- Palamidi Fortress / Monemvasia (1 day)
- Mystras / Olympia (1 day)
- Delphi (1 day)
- The Meteora (1 day)
- Thessaloniki (1 day)
- Santorini (3 days)
What can you see in Greece in 14 days?
Greece 2-Week Tours & Itineraries
- Discover Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete – 14 Days.
- Laidback Athens, Tinos, Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete – 14 Days.
- Enchanting Northern Greece and Corfu – 14 Days.
- Relaxed Athens, Santorini, Naxos & Mykonos – 14 Days.
- Taste of the Cyclades and Crete – 14 Days.
How many days do you need in Greek Islands?
We recommend that you spend at least seven days in Greece to be able to comfortably explore Athens and one or two Greek islands. With more days to spend, you can obviously explore more destinations and less-visited islands, but if you are planning a quick getaway we ‘ve got you covered too.
How many Greek islands are there in two weeks?
With this itinerary you will spend 2 weeks in Greece visiting 5 islands, and possibly more depending on what day trips you choose from Athens, as well as spending time in and around the fascinating ancient capital.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
How much money should I take to Greece for a week?
Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Greece for a couple is €110 ($134). So, a trip to Greece for two people for one week costs on average €1,545 ($1,879).
How much should I save for a trip to Greece?
Total Greece Trip Budget
|Total Greece Trip Budget||$13,740|
Why is Greece so expensive?
Greece is expensive because the country uses the euro. The euro is very expensive vs the dollar, hence Greece’s prices are forced to be set at a rate perceived as high by US visitors. Actually Greece is expensive because the tourism industry got greedy. Just like it did in Spain.
How do I go to Greece for a week?
A popular option for a week in Greece is to spend a day in Athens upon arrival and then head out to the Greek islands by ferry or flight. Another recommended option is a road trip to explore the ancient history and mythology of mainland Greece. Or, experience the Greek islands on a yacht.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens to Santorini?
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Piraeus) to Santorini? The Athens to Santorini ferry time is usually 4 to 10 hours. The duration of the trip to Santorini depends mainly on the type of vessel and the ferry company that serves this crossing.
What is the best itinerary for Greece?
Greece Itinerary: Top 5 Highlights
- The Santorini Caldera. Santorini is the most magical and unique Greek island.
- The Beaches of Naxos (and Many Greek Islands)
- The Parthenon and Acropolis in Athens.
- The Beach Clubs & Nightlife of Mykonos.
- The Town of Chania in Crete.
How expensive is Santorini?
There’s a reason Santorini attracts more than two million tourists each year — the white-and-blue washed island in the Greek Cyclades is basically heaven on earth. But it’s also about twice as expensive as Athens, with hotel prices in the summer climbing to $250, on average, per night.
Is Mykonos more expensive than Santorini?
Yes, Mykonos is more expensive than Santorini, even though both islands are very expensive during the peak season of July and August. In Santorini, during August, you can find budget rooms in Perivolos and Perissa villages for less than 100 euros.
Is 2 weeks in Greece too long?
Two weeks is a great length for a Greek vacation. You’ll have plenty of time to see multiple islands and historic mainland sites, taking part in cultural or outdoor activities along the way.
Is visiting Greece expensive?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.