- 1 How long should I stay in Athens Greece?
- 2 How do I find an apartment in Athens?
- 3 Is there a beach near Athens Greece?
- 4 Is it expensive to live in Athens Greece?
- 5 How many days in Athens is enough?
- 6 Is Athens worth visiting?
- 7 Where should I live in Athens?
- 8 How much is apartment in Greece?
- 9 Is Athens good for beaches?
- 10 How far is Athens from a beach?
- 11 What is Athens known for?
- 12 What is a good salary in Athens?
- 13 Where can I live for $1000 a month?
- 14 Is Athens cheap?
How long should I stay in Athens Greece?
The more you hunger for heavy cultural sights, the more time you might want in Athens. For most people, though, two days in enough to see Athens. In any event, you’ll need at least six days for the islands.
How do I find an apartment in Athens?
How to Find an Apartment in Greece
- Craigslist: Pioneers in the internet classifieds space. These guys have tons of Athens apartment options that are updated daily. Craigslist is the first place I would check after testing out the Greek-specific search engines.
- XE: XE is a huge classifieds site in Greece.
Is there a beach near Athens Greece?
Athens beaches. Although Athens is mostly famous for its sightseeing and not for the beaches, there are though many beautiful beaches in Athens Greece. Athens beaches are spread all along the southern and northeastern side of the Attica peninsula. Except for the beaches, there are also many places for sightseeing.
Is it expensive to live in Athens Greece?
Athens can be an expensive city to live in. If you are aiming to experience high quality luxury, it comes with a price tag. If you can live more like a local, the city will be more affordable.
How many days in Athens is enough?
How many days do you need in Athens? Around 3 days would be the time needed to see all the main highlights of historic Athens, and to also take a day trip to a place of significant importance such as Delphi or the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion.
Is Athens worth visiting?
Athens is now definitely one of the best cities to visit in Greece. It’s worth visiting Athens today for both its ancient treasures – and its modern delights.
Where should I live in Athens?
- Acropolis. Acropolis is probably the most famous neighborhood in Athens owing to the presence of the magnificent ancient monument,
- Omonia Square.
How much is apartment in Greece?
The average price per square meter of the apartments in Greece is about 1,500 € but prices vary according to the region. For example, the price per square meter in Athens varies from 1,000-4,000 €, in Chalkidiki from 1,000-3,000 €, in Corfu from 1,000-2,500 €, and in Crete from 800-2,000 €.
Is Athens good for beaches?
Best Beaches in Athens. If you are visiting Athens during the summer season, you will definitely want to enjoy swimming and sunbathing. Make your choice amongst high-end beaches, lively beach bars or more athletic style beaches.
How far is Athens from a beach?
The beach in Alimos Athens is one of the most popular beaches of the city due to its closeness to Athens Center (15 km). A nice beach bar is the main attraction of the place, where you can relax, enjoy your cocktail and at the weekends, party and have fun.
What is Athens known for?
Athens was the largest and most influential of the Greek city-states. It had many fine buildings and was named after Athena, the goddess of wisdom and warfare. The Athenians invented democracy, a new type of government where every citizen could vote on important issues, such as whether or not to declare war.
What is a good salary in Athens?
A person working in Athens typically earns around 2,470 EUR per month. Salaries range from 630 EUR (lowest average ) to 11,000 EUR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Where can I live for $1000 a month?
Guy who’s been to 135 countries shares 9 where you can live well for $1000 a month
- Bruce Northam is what you might call well-traveled.
Is Athens cheap?
Athens is certainly not cheap, but it is not very expensive either. In comparison to other European capitals, we would say that Athens is somewhere in the middle. It all depends on what type of traveler you are and how much budget you wish to spend during your visit.