- 1 How much is a call to Greece?
- 2 How can I call Greece for free?
- 3 How much do international calls cost?
- 4 What is the cheapest way to call Greece?
- 5 How do I call a cell phone in Greece?
- 6 How do I call a mobile in Greece?
- 7 How do I make international free?
- 8 How do you call Greece from UK?
- 9 How do you call Greece from Canada?
- 10 Who pays for an international call?
- 11 What is the cheapest way to call internationally?
- 12 Can I make an international call on my cell phone?
How much is a call to Greece?
You can call Greece for 1 ¢ per minute to a landline and 4.5 ¢ per minute to mobile.
How can I call Greece for free?
Free Calls to Greece
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Greece free – anytime, any day.
- Simply dial 08700 477 477 + 0030 + the local number.
How much do international calls cost?
The overall cost of international calling has become cheaper with the rise of internet-based, voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) services. Pricing for calls can range anywhere from just one cent per minute to upward of 10 cents per minute.
What is the cheapest way to call Greece?
Unbelievably cheap Call Greece for as little as 1.9¢ per minute. How? Rebtel connects international calls via local landlines so you always get the best rates for calls to Greece – no data or Wi-Fi needed.
How do I call a cell phone in Greece?
To call Greece from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 30, the Greece country code.
- Then dial the 2 to 4-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 6 to 8-digit phone number.
How do I call a mobile in Greece?
- Dial 30 for Greece’s country code. The country code will connect you to all the numbers within Greece.
- Enter the 2 to 4-digit area code. Different locations in Greece have varying area codes.
- Dial “69” to call mobile phones in Greece.
- Dial the rest of the 10-digit phone number.
How do I make international free?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices.
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp.
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app.
How do you call Greece from UK?
If a number is displayed already including the +30 country code, just replace the ‘+’ with the UK international access code of 00. How to call Greece from the UK.
|Greek phone number||Dialled from UK as|
|2649 089103||00 30 2649 089103|
|+30 2649 089103||00 30 2649 089103|
How do you call Greece from Canada?
To call Greece from Canada, dial: 011 – 30 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 30 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 011 – Exit code for Canada, and is needed for making any international call from Canada.
- 30 – ISD Code or Country Code of Greece.
- Area code – There are 7 area codes in Greece.
Who pays for an international call?
The calling party must pay for calls placed to wireless phones. Consequently, when you call international wireless customers using your landline phone, foreign service providers may pass through to your U.S. service provider the additional cost of connecting the call, which shows up as a surcharge on your bill.
What is the cheapest way to call internationally?
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to make international calls, we recommend you use an online call app as there are some great ones that are available for free. Make free online calls
- Google Duo.
- Facebook Messenger.
Can I make an international call on my cell phone?
Simply dial 1, the area code, and the number you are trying to reach. To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number.