- 1 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 2 What is the cheapest Greek island to fly to?
- 3 What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
- 4 Are there any direct flights to Greece?
- 5 How much is a trip to Greece for 4?
- 6 Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
- 7 What is the prettiest place in Greece?
- 8 Is Skiathos expensive?
- 9 Which is the prettiest and quietest Greek island?
- 10 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 11 How can I go to Greece for cheap?
- 12 How much does it cost to go to Greece for a week?
- 13 How expensive is it to fly to Greece?
- 14 Is it cheap in Greece at the moment?
- 15 Where do easyJet fly to in Greece?
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
What is the cheapest Greek island to fly to?
The Most Affordable Greek Islands to Visit This Year
- Agistri. Very close to Athens, Agistri is a very affordable option for an island holiday.
- Kythnos. Kythnos, a stunning little island in the Cyclades, seduces visitors with more than 70 beaches – the beautiful Kolona Beach is a must-see.
What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
American Airlines and Iberia are the 2 Cathay Pacific airline partners that we recommend for flights to Greece. British Airways is an option, however, the fuel surcharges are high and will eat up the value of your Asia Miles.
Are there any direct flights to Greece?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Greece? TUI, Jet2, easyJet, British Airways, Ryanair, American Airlines, Aegean Airlines and Wizz Air UK all fly direct to Greece.
How much is a trip to Greece for 4?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4.
Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
While it’s true that there are a lot of fancy (and expensive ) resorts in Greece, it is actually possible to explore this diverse country on a budget. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
What is the prettiest place in Greece?
Greece in Pictures: 18 Beautiful Places to Photograph
- Oia Village, Santorini Island. Oia Village, Santorini.
- Athens Acropolis. Athens Acropolis.
- Meteora Monasteries. Meteora.
- Mykonos Island. Windmill above Chora Mykonos.
- Chania, Crete Island. Chania Harbor.
- Village of Náoussa, Paros Island. Fishing Port in Náoussa Village.
- Hydra Island.
- Acropolis in Lindos, Rhodes Island.
Is Skiathos expensive?
It is certainly more expensive than some of the big Spanish resorts. However having been to Crete, Rhodes and kefalonia, I don’t think there is much difference. The great thing about skiathos is you can find somewhere for a meal on any budget.
Which is the prettiest and quietest Greek island?
Which Are the Quietest Greek Islands for Escaping the Crowds?
- IKARIA. Number one on this list is the island of Ikaria in the Aegean Sea – the island that time forgot.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
How can I go to Greece for cheap?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for a week?
Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Greece for a couple is €110 ($134). So, a trip to Greece for two people for one week costs on average €1,545 ($1,879).
How expensive is it to fly to Greece?
Total Greece Trip Budget
Is it cheap in Greece at the moment?
Many people think that the cost of a trip to Greece is very expensive, mainly because of all the beachside resorts and luxury yachts that pop up on Instagram. The truth is, Greece is actually very affordable, especially compared to other European countries.
Where do easyJet fly to in Greece?
|Country or Territory||City||Airport|
|Greece||Athens||Athens International Airport|
|Chania||Chania International Airport|
|Corfu||Corfu International Airport|
|Heraklion||Heraklion International Airport|