- 1 Can I use my phone in Greece?
- 2 Is Greece included in EE Data?
- 3 Is Greece part of EU roaming?
- 4 Is EE data roaming free in Greece?
- 5 Can you use UK mobile data in Greece?
- 6 Is O2 free in Greece?
- 7 What countries can you use EE for free?
- 8 How much does it cost to unlock an EE pay monthly device?
- 9 How do you text Greece?
- 10 Is EU roaming free?
- 11 Should data roaming be on or off?
- 12 Is Switzerland roaming free?
- 13 How do I buy data abroad EE?
- 14 How do I activate roaming on EE?
- 15 Can I use my unlimited data abroad?
Can I use my phone in Greece?
Greece is a Go Roam in Europe destination which means you can use your data here at no extra cost. If you have an Add-on with a data allowance of 20GB or greater, a fair use limit applies, with use over 20GB subject to a small surcharge (see below).
Is Greece included in EE Data?
EE Europe Roaming Zone countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands
Is Greece part of EU roaming?
In all 27 countries of the EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and in the countries of the
Is EE data roaming free in Greece?
Roaming costs You can use all your allowances as you would at home, at no extra cost. To see your allowances, and how much you have left, text BALANCE to 150.
Can you use UK mobile data in Greece?
You can now use your UK data allowance with Roam Like Home. This means that while you ‘re travelling in an EU country you ‘ll be able to use data just as you would in the UK, subject to fair use limits.
Is O2 free in Greece?
The O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On, included with selected O2 Refresh and sim only tariffs, lets you roam in 75 destinations at no extra cost. Your data, minutes and text allowances will work in our Europe Zone, just like they do at home. That’ll get you the 120 minutes, 120 texts and all the data you need.
What countries can you use EE for free?
EE gives you access to roam across 48 countries in Europe at no extra cost. If you ‘re a Max plan user who joined or upgraded after 10 May 2017, your allowance can be used in 53 countries – all of the above, plus Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA.
How much does it cost to unlock an EE pay monthly device?
If you’re still in contract, there’s a charge of £8.99 to unlock your EE pay monthly device. If you’re out of contract, we can unlock EE phones and tablets for free.
How do you text Greece?
To send a SMS to a mobile phone number in Greece, simply:
- Dial the international access code for your country – (from North America you will need to dial 011; from the UK and other European countries, you will need to dial 00)
- Dial country code for Greece: 30.
Is EU roaming free?
When you travel outside your home country to another EU country, you don’t have to pay any additional charges to use your mobile phone. This is known as ” roaming ” or ” roam like at home”.
Should data roaming be on or off?
Roaming charges can get expensive, so if you’re traveling outside your cellular plan’s coverage area (which generally means international travel), you might want to turn off data roaming on your Android device. Don’t worry about being left without internet.
Is Switzerland roaming free?
Switzerland is a Go Roam in Europe destination which means you can use your data here at no extra cost. If you have an Add-on with a data allowance of 20GB or greater, a fair use limit applies, with use over 20GB subject to a small surcharge (see below).
How do I buy data abroad EE?
How do I buy a roaming data add-on?
- go to add-on. ee.co. uk on your EE phone.
- or text TRAVEL to 150 from your EE phone.
How do I activate roaming on EE?
Before you go:
- check if your plan lets you use your phone abroad.
- check if your device is set up to use abroad – just text ROAMING to 150.
- turn on data roaming in your device settings.
- make sure your bill’s paid up to date or you’ve got credit.
Can I use my unlimited data abroad?
Good news is, you absolutely can use your unlimited data plan abroad. But unlike in the UK where unlimited data plans allow you to use as much data as you like (within reason), there may be much tighter restrictions on how much data you’re permitted to use when you’re overseas.