- 1 Is Greece hot in Feb?
- 2 How is the weather in Greece in February?
- 3 Is Greece hot in March?
- 4 What is the warmest Greek island in February?
- 5 How warm is Santorini in February?
- 6 What countries are warm in February?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Greece?
- 8 Is February a good time to visit Santorini?
- 9 How safe is Greece?
- 10 Which Greek island is hottest in March?
- 11 Is Santorini hot in March?
- 12 Where is hot in March and cheap?
- 13 Is Greece worth visiting in winter?
- 14 Where should I go on holiday in February?
- 15 How warm is Crete in February?
Is Greece hot in Feb?
How hot is Greece in February? The average temperature in February is around 10°C – with lows of 7°C and highs of 13°C. The average daily sunshine in February is just four hours, higher than January.
How is the weather in Greece in February?
In some parts of Greece, this is the coldest month of the year, averaging a high of only 57 Fahrenheit on the mainland. In general, expect cool weather, lots of gray cloudy days, and a high probability of rain, which falls on about half of February days, on average.
Is Greece hot in March?
The weather is variable in March, with a mix of gray, rainy days and plenty of bright sunny days. Temperatures begin to warm up noticeably towards the tail-end of March, with fabulous spring weather and crystal-clear skies. Athens averages 60 Fahrenheit.
What is the warmest Greek island in February?
Crete has some of the warmest temperatures over the autumn and winter months, in fact it has one of the mildest winter climates in Mediterranean Europe due to its southerly position.
How warm is Santorini in February?
Average High/Low Temperatures by Month
What countries are warm in February?
Where is hot in February? Our top 10 destinations
- TENERIFE, CANARY ISLANDS. AVERAGE FEBRUARY TEMP: 21°C.
- KOH YAO NOI, THAILAND. AVERAGE FEBRUARY TEMP: 30°C.
- NEW ZEALAND’S EASTERN SEABOARD. AVERAGE FEBRUARY TEMP: 22°C.
- CASABLANCA, MOROCCO.
- KENYA, AFRICA.
- JAMAICA, CARIBBEAN.
- OAHU, HAWAII.
- EASTER ISLAND, CHILE.
What is the coldest month in Greece?
|Quick Climate Info|
|Hottest Month||August (84 °F avg)|
|Coldest Month||January (50 °F avg)|
|Wettest Month||December (2.37″ avg)|
|Windiest Month||August (7 mph avg)|
Is February a good time to visit Santorini?
Santorini sightseeing is best from March to June and September to November. High season in Santorini runs from late June until early September. Book hotels far in advance for these months. Santorini in Winter: December, January, and February are becoming much more popular with tourists.
How safe is Greece?
Greece is a very safe country to travel to. Tourists are unlikely to experience any crime or violence. The only concern is petty crime on the streets, but if you apply the basic precaution measures, your trip should go smoothly.
Which Greek island is hottest in March?
March temperatures average 60°F (16°C) on the wind-whipped Cyclades, but several degrees warmer on Corfu and Crete—still cool enough to pack some warm sweater and/or jacket, especially for the evenings. The Aegean and Ionian seas remain too cold for swimming.
Is Santorini hot in March?
March is a fickle month on Santorini, throwing some of the nastiest and nicest weather of the year at visitors. When it’s bad, expect rain showers, January-low temperatures, and many places still closed. Yet when it’s good, it can be excellent, with sharp spring sunshine and enough heat for a spot of beach time.
Where is hot in March and cheap?
The best short-haul options in March are the Canaries (20ºC) and Morocco (22ºC), but if you want real heat you should fly a little further to The Gambia (34ºC) or the Arabian Gulf (28ºC). It’s still high season in the Caribbean (30ºC), and also a good time for a city break in the southern Mediterranean.
Is Greece worth visiting in winter?
In fact, in many ways, winter is the best time to experience the culture, history, and versatility of this ancient nation. With so many incredible attractions and destinations, Greece has a great deal to offer the winter traveler.
Where should I go on holiday in February?
- Sri Lanka. If you’re seeking serenity, stunning scenery, culture and unspoilt white sand beaches, then head for Sri Lanka.
- Zanzibar. One of the best times to visit the tropical archipelago of Zanzibar is February, when it’s sunny, dry, warm and temperate.
- Hong Kong.
- Northern India.
- New Orleans.
How warm is Crete in February?
Weather in Crete in February
|February weather averages in Crete|
|City||Monthly Max. Temperature||Monthly Average Temperature|